The KTS 590 communication module ensures the most advanced ECU diagnosis for Ethernet-based (DoIP – Diagnostics over Internet Protocol) vehicle interfaces with features that will significantly enhance your workshop’s output.
With access to the latest measuring technology, technicians can efficiently test and measure all sensor and actuator signals, and quickly and effectively evaluate voltage, resistance and current. As the most up-to-date control unit around, it is the future-proofed choice.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in 2-channel oscilloscope: Benefit from real-time viewing of electrical signal variation for highly precise testing of complex electrics
- Built-in 2-channel multimeter: Locate and fix electrical issues quickly
- Fully PassThru compliant: Access and reprogram vehicle manufacturer control unit software for efficient daily workshop routines
- Parallel diagnosis: The module can communicate with up to three CAN and K-Line interfaces simultaneously enabling fast and productive diagnosis
- 100 m-range Bluetooth connectivity: Ultimate convenience – increase your workshop coverage and increase your productivity
- Supports Bosch Easy Connect and other Bosch vehicle-specific adapters: Easily extend diagnostic capabilities with choice of vehicle-manufacturer-specific non-OBD cables
- Optimally designed for ESI[tronic] 2.0 Online software (purchased separately): Enjoy intelligent diagnostics, trouble-shooting and support for rapid repair and maintenance
- Works on any Windows PC with ESI[tronic] 2.0 Online installed and licensed: The versatile way to control diagnosis and repair within your workshop